- Minde, Nicodemus (2020). Tanzania Citizens’ Sovereignty, Popular Participation, and the EAC Integration and Democratization, in Korwa Adar et al (ed.), Popular Participation in the Integration of the East African Community: Eastafricannes and Eastafricanization. Washington: Lexington.
- Minde, Nicodemus (2019). Conflict Intervention, Insecurity and the Challenges of Peacebuilding in South Sudan, in Kenneth Omeje (ed.), Peacebuilding in Contemporary Africa: In Search of Alternative Strategies. London: Routledge.
- Minde, N. (2021) “ Tunataka Nchi Yetu” (We Want Our Country): Campaign Rallies, Music and Songs as Stages for Performing Zanzibari Nationalism. Mambo! vol. XVIII, no. 3. URL: https://mambo.hypotheses.org/3088.
- Minde, N. (2021) “To Negotiate or Not-to Negotiate with the FDLR Rebels? President Kikwete and Tanzania’s Foreign Policy towards Rwanda (2013-2015)” The African Review, 48, pp. 52-73.
- Minde, N., Roop, S., & Tronvoll, K. (2019) “The Turbulent Political History of Zanzibar and its Impact on Contemporary Conflict and Reconciliation” African Insight, 49(1), pp. 68-82.
- Minde, N., Roop, S., & Tronvoll, K. (2018) “The Rise and Fall of the Government of National Unity in Zanzibar: A Critical Analysis of the Role of the 2015 Elections” Journal of African Elections, 17(1), pp. 162-184.
- Roop, S., Tronvoll, K. & Minde, N. (2018) “The Politics of Continuity and Collusion in Zanzibar: Political Reconciliation and the Establishment of the Government of National Unity” Journal of Modern African Studies, 56(2), pp.245-267.
- Omeje, K. & Minde, N. (2015) “The SPLM Government and the Challenges of Conflict Settlement, State-Building and Peace-Building in South Sudan.” Africa Insight, 45 (1), pp.52-67.
- Omeje, K. & Minde, N. (2014) “Stakeholders’ Perspectives on Priorities for Post-Conflict State-building and Peace-building in South Sudan.” African Peace and Conflict Journal, 7(1), pp.14-29.
Op-Eds and Articles
- Tanzania’s Samia Hassan has the chance to heal a polarized nation – The Conversation – March 2021.
- Mustakabali wa Maridhiano na Serikali ya Umoja wa Kitaifa Zanzibar – The Chanzo Initiative – November, 2020.
- How Magufuli has steered Tanzania down the road of an authoritarian one-party state – The Conversation – November 2020.
- At the Edge of Democracy: What the Upcoming general election holds in store for Tanzania – The Conversation – August 2020.
- The United Nations Security Council Seat and Kenya’s Assertive Foreign Policy – Kujenga Amani – September 2020.
- The Waning Foreign Policy Influence of Tanzania under President Magufuli – Kujenga Amani – March 2019
- Internal Party Reforms or Power Consolidation by African Ruling Parties? – Kujenga Amani – April 2018.
- Party Doesn’t Matter Ethnic Parties and Multiethnic Coalitions in Kenya. Special Issue: Kenya’s 2017 Presidential Elections – Kujenga Amani – August 2017.
- Magufuli: A Delicate Balance. OSIEA – Amplifying Voices – June 2017.
- Post-Conflict Peacebuilding in South Sudan: The Security Dilemma in a Transitional Government of National Unity. LSE Africa Blog – August 2016.
- The South Sudan Peace Deal and Prospects for Peacebuilding. Kujenga Amani – November 2015.
- Opposition Politics in Tanzania and Why the Country will benefit from a Strong Unified Opposition. – LSE Blog – June 2015.
- Press Freedoms and the Need to Repeal Draconian Media Legislation in Tanzania – Kujenga Amani – May 2015.
- Democracy versus Stability: Political Reconciliation and the Government of National Unity in Zanzibar – Kujenga Amani – August 2014.
- A Beleaguered Political Marriage: The Tanganyika-Zanzibar Union and the Constitutional Process in Tanzania – Kujenga Amani – May 2014.
- The Westgate Terrorist Attack: Any Lessons for Kenya’s Approach to Regional Security?– Kujenga Amani, November 2013.
- The Rise of Tanzania as a Regional Economic Hegemon Daily Europe, March 2013.